Saturday, October 01, 2005

First hours in Spain

18:45 pm
26 Septiembre
Madrid Barajas aeropuerto
The flight was fast. I was looking throught the window. Spain looks like mars :) sand and mountains :) yellow and brown colors :)
In the plain I saw a girl with an REstonian flag. While we were waiting for a luggage I asked her if she is from Estonia and where is she going. So she was going to Buenos Aires :) and later to brasil :) Brave girl :) So we talked a little bit and when she went to her next plane and I with luggages went to metro.
I was standing in a line to buy a metro ticket, but the security guy opend the door and let all people to enter metro without a ticket.
To reach Francois place i needed to change 3 metro trans :) with my lugages going up and down stairs :) I was so exhasted when I reached the house. And what do you think? The doorman of the house is asking me (in spanish of course) why I am comming here :) I told that I dont speak spanish (the first sentence u have to learn) and he answered: and I cannot et you in if I dont know who you are. So I told that I am amiga de Francois and he believed me :) and even opend the door of elevator :)
So I reached the first destination!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home