Saturday, October 01, 2005

No Appartment :(

27 th Sepember
I went to see the room that i wanted to rent. I met the spanish girl near metro station. She was really nice. I also met her parents :)
The appartment was quite small, dark, with small windows (as I understood later Its quite normal is Spain). The place where it was located was not also very nice. But it was near the main train station (that was bombed on 11 March) so good to reach the work. I told that I want the room. unfortunatelly they rented it to another girl :(((
In the evening we went for a dinner to Perig's place. (Perig and Marc are Francois' friends that arrived at the same day like me) We had very tasty pasta :) adn after went to the bar, where waiters dont speak spanish :) I spent all the evening with among 6 French (I was also considering if to learn Spanish or French) :)))) It was nice :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home