Saturday, October 01, 2005

1 hour metro, 15 min at work, 1 hour metro again

28th September
After I did not feel pain in may hair after previous night, i decided to go and visit my company. I needed to go by metro and then to take a bus and to ask the driver for La Finca :) I was learning that fraze for all day but I did not use it :) I was looking through the window and saw a big building with sign "Microsoft" :) So I decided to go there :) And it really was like a small city with big buildings and small fountains and a lot of yound people in suites. Real bussines center :)
Ie got an access car in the registry :) where nobody spoke english :) and went to my company´s office :)
My future coleagues looked very friendly. We even made videoconference with London and NY just to say hello :) I´ve got an access card for free transportation to work and left :) next monday I will see then again in working atmosphere :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home