Saturday, October 01, 2005

I need a room!!!!

30th September
From the morning I started to look for a room. To be faster I asked one spanish guy to call and ask about appartment and when I can look at it
I checked 5 :)
1. In the center. Quite big room. Without any furniture. They sais they can give me a matress, but come on, size 1,5 x 1,5 meter :) for me :) Appartment was huge and messy I almost got lost there. Full of cigarets smoke and men :)
Rejected
2. Erasmus grils German and Italian were looking for a flatmate. At first they did not want me, because I spoke English :) But I convinced them to show me the room... It was 2 square meters :) a room-bed :) and all appartment was very small.
Good that I dont dpeak spanish :D
3. How it shounds to share an appartment with a huge black guy? :) or two of them? well room was very nice, cheep, in a good place but maybe no :) When I told him that I am from Lithuanian, he was saying somethin like: Oh nice, we have some neibhgours girls from Lithuania, poland and Slovakia, they make such a fiestas I am glad that I did not understand more ;)
4. Cheep small room, in a very center, nice girl. Without furniture, with smokers. I told that i want it, but there were more people coming so tomorrow i will know the answer.
5. Far from the center, closer to work. Throught the window you can see mountains :) Big room with double bed :) I would have to share it with american girl whose parents are spanish. In the room, which I could rent, was living a guy from Columbia, salsa teacher :) so he showed a few new steps to me :) while we were having some drinks :)
I want that appartment, but we will see tomorrow.
I was so tired today after running everythere, so i did not go out. And its Friday today!!! Francois said that Linas will be mad at me :) sorry Linai:] but you know how it feels to be in this country during the first days...

2 Comments:

Blogger DaliaV said...

DaliaT :D too late ;)

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No need to worry DaliaT, she recently started a relationship with Matthew (my lion pillow).

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home