Monday, October 03, 2005

At work


3 Octubre

Well, my 1st day at work. At first I could not wake up at 7, because it was dark and cold!!! But after 15 min I managed to kick myself out of the bed. I was sleeping very bad. maybe because of new place or because of the 1st day at work. But anyway. i took the longest way to work, because I did not find the shortest yet :) But still saved some money and used transportationion provided by the company :) and was late only 5 minutes :)
Well at the first day I did not do anything special. Just was studying about financial markets and bonds. Also started to work with the software. Quite complecated one :))) at least now :) The funniest thing is that on 20th of december we will have Christmas dinner in Pisa (Italy) :)
And I think I will go to spanish lessons :)
Also the eclipse (the moon on the sun) was not as we expected, it was still bright just a little bit colder, and u could see it only with special glasses :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home