Friday, October 07, 2005

TGIF

7 de Octubre
Thanks God Its Friday!!!!
This week passed very fast. I got lots fo traning at work. After it I wanted just to go home and sleep :) The most interesting activity was shoping :) there is a big supermarkado near the place where I need to change a bus. So yesterday I found there an animal shop with nice small cats :)))) Well... it not the only acctivity, dont worry :)
On Wednessday I went to the city center to meet a spanish girl Elena and two her friends. We had some coffe and then I went to another bar to meet Francois. It was a bar in the center with cheep beer (with smell ow dishwasher) :))) snacks, salsa music and cucarachos :) Francois killed one :)
Thursday and friday we had 2 people visiting from Pisa. They made a prasentation. It was scheduled for one hour, but it took more than two :) Italian style ;)

Well, I think I am strating to feel comfortable here :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home