Monday, October 10, 2005

Weekend in Malaga


8-9 de octubre
We agreed that at 7 am on Saturday I will come to Francois place, and we will leave to Malaga. I decided not to go out that night and spent evening at home with some beer and discussing about political situation in Lithuania and Kolumbia with Alex :) He has a lot of fun when I am trying to explain something in Spanish :) So after two hours of such a conversation I felt very exhausted and went to sleep :)
At night I received a message from Francois "dont even think to come before 7" So I turn my alarm a little bit later :) And i was at his place at 8 :) He was reminding me all the way, that he was waiting for me at 7 and that he could have slept more :) Sorry Francois, but it Spain here ;)
The trip was verry long. But It was nice to look how tha landscape is changing from desert to mountais. It was my 1st time I saw grapes plantation and olives also :) In one place they were doing something with olives and the smell was... like in Aalborg in Spring :)))
Finally we reached Malaga. We did not find the place at onc so we stoped and parked a car in another street (the name of the street started with Doctor ..., so we decided that it should be somewhere near Linux place. As we realised later half of the streets in Malaga strats with Doctor :) We went to look for Linas place. We did not take the address but in the mind was the house 21 :) I dont know how, but we found the place at once, even if it was 25th house :) Who cares about numbers :)
Linas was very hospitable :) and made us pasta with tomatos and tuna :) we were very hungrry :) Also he introdused with his appartment mate from Maroco. Poor guy has Ramadan month and can eat only durring the night. And as Francois said:"Linas like a pig was eating in front of him" :) we also by the way :)
Later we went for a wold arround the city. Or better say we were climing a mountain all the way :) The view was really nice from out there :) Later we went to the beach. Guys were looking for topless girls but they were not successful :p
In the evening football on TV in other words siesta time for me :) In that time Linas and Francois finished Lithuanian vodka, took some beer and me :) and went to the center. It was so nice to see so many people in one place (durring the day I thought the city was empty :) But you will see it yourselves :) Then we were looking for some dicos, unfortunatelly u had to pay for them (chicos 5, chica gratis :)))) so we found one crowded for free :) we came houme before 4.
Next day guys were kind of tired ;) so we went to the palace and to eat a little bit. And we left malaga at 5pm, leaving other activities for a new year :)
On the was home we stoped in one place to eat a sandiwtch with famous ham (pata negra). Good One :) and went Madrid :) And we got lost in the city :) I was at home at midnight :)

1 Comments:

Blogger DaliaV said...

kazkodel nenorejo blogo atnaujint kuri laika, nepatinka man sitas daiktas :)

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home