Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Paper work

18 de octubre
Finally I decided to go and aplly for that f***ing NIE (Número de Identificación para Extranjeros) The office is working from 9 to 14. I came there at 8 and there was a huge line already waiting :))) I filled all the documents I need and I was told that I will receive everyting by post in 45 days :) Almost like in Denmark,a? :) After I went to the bank. And I was told that I need some more papers to open a bank account :) And aboyt the work permit... nobody knows what documents do I need and where to get them :)))
Everything is so funny here :)
Well, now some guy from the company called and strated to ask many things, what was my situation with workpermit in DK,when did I come to Spain, did I get any stamp :) Sounds serious :))) But its nice that I dont need to do it by my self ;)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home