Friday, October 14, 2005

The power of blue eyes :)

And who told that you need to speak Spanish in Spain? :) I needed to buy a monthly ticket for a bus and metro. In spain they sell this stuff (when you buy for the first time) between 9 and 12 in the morning. My working hours are between 9 and 6. So what can i do? I went to the shop at 7 pm, right after work. I did not speak spanish :) but I managed to ask for a ticket :) The man that was selling them told: tomorrow morning! What? Again without ticket? i already decided to keep walking to the office untill my first day-off... But I just sayed there as if I did not understand what he was saying and looking at him like in a manner like pleeeeaaaaassssssseeeee. And he could not stand it :) Vale! I've got a ticket :)

Well, this did not work with Alex when I was trying to convince him that we need a cat at home :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home