Monday, October 24, 2005

About Spaniards :)

My coworker told me about one very famous club here, but also advice not to go only in girls company there. Because other guys will try very much to "speak" with us :) So I told that for me it does not matter, still I dont speak Spanish :) He told: dont worry tehy will try even in Lithuanian :) (xi, just remembed one Italian that we met during last New Year party, who was speaking all languages ;))))
So comming back to the topic. O Friday I was coming back home by bus. And some Spanish tried to talk to me :) So at the end, half of the way home I spoke with one of the guys in Russian :) He was living in Moscow for two years :)
Small world :)

3 Comments:

Blogger DaliaV said...

ne taip cia paprasta kaip atrodo :/

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I´d like to introduce you to my blog. Pop up as often as you feel like.

Spanish courses Alicante

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

skaityti visa dienorasti, labai geras

3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home