Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Bad (good?) news

Well it could be that my Spanish nightmare will finish very soon, or will have a break of 3-4 months. I was told that I cannot work here and if I need to get a work permit, I need to be in Lithuania :) There are other options, for example if you were living 3 years in Spain, or if you have some legal relatives in Spain (mother, father, kids, husband) so to get kids it would take longer than to get a work permit, but what about husband? :)))))


Anonymous LinKo said...

The question if you will still want to return here:)

4:37 PM  
Blogger Nerius said...

Come back to Denmark. There's always alotbody who waits you :)
And to get work permit you don't need to be in Spain or Lithuania... ;)

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home