Friday, November 04, 2005

Holidays :)

3 de noviembre
As far I am unemployed at the moment I have a lot of time :) Thomas came to visit me :) Yesterday we went to the city. We met his American friend Jade. We went for a walk (kind of sightseeing) then to the bar to take some cañas, later to the english book store that has caffe also, then to the restaurant to have a dinner with primero, secundo, desert and vine :) 8 euros for a person :) then we went to Francois and took him out of his warm house to the bar :) we had some drinks, but as I had to go to the office today, we decided to come back early... still we missed the last bus :) But its spain and there are night buses :))))

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I´d like to introduce you to my blog. Pop up as often as you feel like.

Spanish courses in Salamanca

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home